Segway Terms, Cancellations & Refund Policy
We would like to bring your attention to our Terms and Policies regarding bookings of our Segway Tours.
Reservations require a 50% deposit on full invoice amount, prior to customers arriving for the tour. All proof of payments to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Segway will send an email confirming the date and time of your tour.
1. Cancellations due to harsh weather will be refunded by the means of a voucher.
2. Cancellations within 2 weeks prior to tours will be charged at 50% on the total invoice amount.
3. Cancellations within 48 hours prior to tours will be charged at full price.
4. A full refund will be granted should Segway Marketing & Tourism cancel any activity in the interest of safety.
5. No Shows = No Refund
6. Late arrivals will be treated as No Shows (Segways are electric vehicles that need to be charged between tour slots, and we are often fully booked for each time slot).
7. Admin fee of R30 for any refunds processed.
In the event of tours being rescheduled, Gift Vouchers will be issued for future use. Deposits WILL NOT be refunded for any reason. A signed indemnity form is required prior to any tour departure.
Gift Vouchers will only be given in the event of weather conditions changed and at Segway Management discretion. Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
Customers to please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time to check in and start your training and tour on time. If customers arrive late, we will NOT let you join a tour group that has already started training and your money will not be refunded. Segway Marketing & Tourism T/A Segway Gliding Tours shall not be liable for any accidents, injuries, delays, cancellations, bad weather, strikes, lockout or other labour disputes or disruptions, blockades, insurrections, riots, earthquakes, floods or acts of restraints imposed by governmental authorities, but can be rescheduled for another day or time slot if available. Safety and complete training for all guests is our number 1 priority.
By making a payment into our bank account for a booking, it is understood that you have agreed to our Terms and Conditions as stipulated above.
All rates are subjected to change without notice.
Segway Marketing & Tourism